Monday, May 12, 2008

The countdown begins......

This is our FINAL WEEK at school! I am so excited and so are the kids! Thursday will officially mark the last day of daycare for Colby for good as he will start kindergarten next fall, Keara of course will still have to go until the Spring of 2009 when school gets out! WE are all very excited for this! I will have to work 1/2 a day on Monday the 19th and then my summer vacation will officially begin! We got our garden completely planted yesterday, YES I did manual labor on Mother's Day but it was worth it! We had so many laughs and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! The children gave me a box of chocolates (which I don't really need as I have some extra weight to shed anyway but the thought was sweet) for Mother's Day and Briana of course made me my cake and let me tell you, it turned out to be really good! I hope that all of you had wonderful Mother's Days and spent time with your children! Have a blessed Monday!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where does the time go? Does it seem possible that summer is almost here? We're hoping to see you all one of these fine days. No bites on the house..........yet, but you never know. Thanks for the Mother's Day phone call, we were at Larry's for the weekend. Went to the play he and Brett & Cameron were in and they did a fantastic job, it was really good.
I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day and that Briana baked you a cake, what a great child she is.
Love you all and I'm looking forward to receiving the pictures of the kids.
Mom