Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slacking.....

I have been slacking the last few days and haven't been blogging. I have been busying with everything around here, plus we have our rummage sale tomorrow. It has been a weird week! I did get a great report from my doctor and told me that my pain was probably associated w/ scar tissue. Also on that front, my oncologist is retiring next month so I will be seeing a new doctor in 6 months and going forward until they "cut me loose" as Dr. Nelimark told me. I LOVE to hear those words. If I still have the pain in a few weeks I will be seeing my surgeon and getting to the bottom of it even more. As for us, we are just trying to get by each day and hope to not either get blown away or flushed away. Today it has been storming so we have spent the majority of the afternoon in the basement. We spent the morning in Sioux Falls for Briana's yearly eye exam to see how the double vision thing is doing. Still no improvement but thankfully it is not worse. He is still talking eye therapy but we are going to try the exercises at home to strengthen the eyes and see where that gets us next year at this time. Anyway....I better get going and try to get more stuff done around here. I have a list a mile long (of course it is in my head should really get it on paper) of all the things that I want to get done this summer before school starts for all of us again. Where does one even begin. I don't think I have completed one thing yet and we have been out of school for 3 weeks. UGGGG!!!!!!! Have a good day and for those of you around the Sioux Falls area, STAY SAFE as another storm is suppose to bear down on us tonight!!!!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear your appt went well!! Wow, quite the additions to your family...looks like the kids will have a great time with them...brings back memories for me. I know this is a busy time but I have time off the last week in June, lets get together.
Later,
Marilou