Monday, June 2, 2008

Today

Today is my 6 month check-up with my oncologist! As with every appointment with your cancer doctor, nerves take over! I am especially more nervous today than any other time as I have been experiencing some unexplainable pain. So I am sure that today he (my doctor) will put all my worries to rest and tell me that I am still free and clear! I hate the blood work part but I know that if my cancer was to come back it will show up in my blood work, so at that I will gladly open my arm and say "here have some of my blood". Think of me during this time. My appointment is in an hour, so I will be leaving here shortly as it is a 1/2 hour drive into Sioux Falls. I am sore and sunburned from yesterday, so I didn't sleep very well last night and I am tired today! So it was a rest from my treadmill this morning maybe this afternoon I will be more willing to get on it! Anyway....I must get off my computer now and tend to my children. Have a blessed day!

Cathi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy

Hope everything went well today. Let me know. Love the new addition.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

Praying for the "all clear" from your doc. Stress, it's a weird thing isn't it?