Thursday, July 24, 2008

Acronym for Christian Growth

I found this today (I have seen it before) and I wanted to post it here. I will have this up on my frig. It is a daily reminder of how I am to live my life for Christ. I have gotten back to the basics in my life and what a difference it has made. Back to the basics are: praying daily and opening God's word daily. WOW! The effects those two things alone can have on one's life and the changes that can occur. Amazing! But then again it never ceases to amaze me what God can do in my life and the lives of those around me. Strive daily to make Him first in all you do and the rest will fall into place!

G Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7)

R Read God's word daily (Acts 17:11); begin with the Gospel of John

O Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21)

W Witness for Christ by your life and words (Matthew 4:19; John 15:8)

T Trust God for every detail of your life (1 Peter 5:7)

H Holy Spirit - allow Him to control and empower your daily life and witness (Galations 5:16,17; Acts 1:8)

Have a blessed Thursday and may God greatly bless you today!

Cathi

No comments: