Monday, July 7, 2008

God is GOOD!!!!

After calling around for an altenator this afternoon I was to the point of frustration because of the prices and their "warrenties" some 2 years and others 3 years. WHAT KIND OF WARRENTY IS THAT?????? So I called our local salvage yard, which thankfully is located approx. 2 miles from us on the same road as we live on (what can be better than that?) and they have several altenators. Their price is $60 with a LIFETIME warrenty! Now I know you are all thinking that we are crazy for going to a salvage yard for a part but with a lifetime warrenty what do we have to lose? And besides $60 is alot more affordable to us than $200. So my wonderful husband had already pulled the altenator from the van last night (which was unbeknowst to me) and is going to stop at Nordstrom's and get our altenator tonight! Which means that my van could be up and running by TONIGHT!!!!!!! CAN YOU FEEL MY EXCITEMENT???????? I just knew that if I left it up to God that He would provide! We knew that a different van was out of the question as money is very tight for us at this moment. So I am elated that I am going to get my van back up and running at a very reasonable price! WHOO-HOO!!!! ANYWAY.....I better get some stuff done we were gone all morning and since we have been home I have been on the phone calling different places. So I must go and get my groceries put away and get ready for Briana's softball practice at 5pm. I am going to the track and walk. I need to get into that more. It is very hot here today (and when I mean hot, I actually mean humid) so we are hanging out inside for the afternoon. Finally starting to feel like summer around here! Anyway...have a great Monday, it is a FABULOUS Monday around the Bottelberghe household! I will try and get some pics posted from Mikayla's bday soon! Until then take care!

Cathi

No comments: