Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To my sweet little girl (although she is no longer so little) :-)! Mikayla is 8 today and she is wiped out from an evening of friends, food and fireworks (look at her hair)! She was up LATE last night so she is really not in a "party" mood! She is hoping for the wind to die down so she can have a camp fire tonight and enjoy the rest of her birthday! Mikayla have a wonderful birthday and know that I love you to heaven and back. Keep Christ in your heart (as I know you do daily) and follow His way and your life will be abundant! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July! We sure did! Have a great holiday weekend!

Cathi

****update on the van situation......Roger (Jason's dad) said that more than likely it is the altenator, so after van shopping today we are just going to fix our van for the time being and hope that this is the last major expense we have with it until our financial situation gets a little better! Thanks for the prayers!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your van got fixed, I have 210,000 miles on my old Suburban and we just keep repairing whatever goes wrong, cheaper than a new one for sure!! Glad you have wheels again, I hate beingwithout my vehicle.

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th bithday Mikayla - can't wait to see more pictures - hope it was a good one!!
Marilou