Thursday, August 28, 2008

AWW......

Aren't they just the cutest things you ever did see? Wow what great grammar there was in that sentence! Hee,hee! Oh well, was never a great fan of English anyway!
:0)
She decided yesterday that she would take all 3 from the nest and put them by her food dish, well guess what it started to rain, so I go running outside in the rain to see if she had enough sense to take them back to their nest and of course NO so she is wet and all 3 kittens are wet! And it wasn't a hot rain, it was a cold rain yesterday! So I had to go inside and get Mikayla and our raincoats run back outside, gather up her and the 3 kittens and taken them back to their nest. So this is what they looked like tonight when I went down there to check on them! Good mama!!
So without further ado.....here are our newest additions.....

Cathi



1 comment:

Kath- said...

Hey there!! I am doing great :) My brother lives in England and has for a couple years now. You can go to his blog from mine.

Looks like you have a bundle of kittys just like us. I love living on a farm which I never thought I would :) Email me sometime. klesnar@itctel.com