Monday, August 25, 2008

COUNTDOWN!



John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”


The countdown begins for us this week in our household! LifeLight 2008 is this coming Labor Day weekend check out the link and see what it has to offer. We are looking forward to it this year! Of course we have looked forward to it for the last 2 years that we have gone. This year will be especially GREAT as we will have NO KIDS for the whole weekend! We can enjoy great music, great worship and great fellowship with those we know and even maybe meet some new people! Our 3 youngest will go to Grandma Bottelberghe's for the weekend and the teenager will be camping out at LifeLight with the youth group from church! She is looking forward to a weekend to have some fun and not be around crazy mom and dad! Anyway....some highlights for this weekend are to see Michael W. Smith, I haven't seen him in concert since I was a senior in high school (now I am aging myself) and of course seeing Casting Crowns again. There are a bunch of other big names that we are looking foward to seeing but those are the two highlights of the weekend! We are pumped! The little ones are excited to go to Grandma's. They love going to LifeLight but it gets to be a long day/night and weekend for them so this works out best for all of us! Anyway......I will post highlights when the weekend is over and hopefully have some good pics with it! I have pics of our kittens that I hope to post sometime this week....as for now, I must close and call it an evening! Have a wonderful week! God bless you all!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, not only being without children but spending time with your husband and other believers. How fun for Briana to have that experience and being with other teens her age, lasting memories and faith building moments. I'm so happy for you, your family and the example you're setting for your children and others that are watching from a distance. I'll be looking forward to your blog telling of your experience. Keep blogging, I so enjoy reading every detail of your lives and goings on. You make me proud to call you my daughter,thanks for being you and I love you unconditionally.
Mom