Friday, August 22, 2008

The kittens

****UPDATE*****There are for sure 3 alive kittens. Two look like our male cat Sunflower and the other looks like our precious Lightening! We are leaving them alone (as much as possible anyway) and she is finally being a good mama and taking care of them very well! Soon they will have their eyes open and will be playing around the property! YIPPEE!!!!


Well there is one alive for sure. She had it out in the yard this afternoon when we went out to do chores. Looks just like mama cat and very much alive. I know where she has them hidden just can't find the nest and that is okay with me, I am just glad to know that one is alive for sure. It looked very healthy and had quite a set of lungs. I am also glad that the children don't know yet where she is hiding them and hopefully will keep it that way until they are old enough to have their eyes open and walking around. Mikayla was the only one who saw the baby kitten cuz she was outside with me at the time. She was VERY excited! We also found a home for the stray cat that has been "camping out" at our place. A girl Briana rides the bus with and lives about a 1/2 mile from us will come tomorrow and get "Casper". Thank goodness for that! Anyway....I must get going and check on my dinner, taco's tonight! MMMMM....my favorite! Have a wonderful weekend! It is a 3 day weekend for us! YEAH!!!

Cathi

No comments: