Thursday, January 8, 2009

Because I am a DORK.....

I am taking a trip down memory lane.....if this works I will tell you why I did this at the end of this post...













Okay so here is why I did this.....a good friend of mine also blogs and I noticed on her recent entry that she has more than the standard 5 pics that I can usually get on a post in her blog entry so I commented on the entry and told her to email me and tell me how she did it. So she did and I just had to try it out for myself! As my BFF would say.....UR a DORK!!! So I am holding true to the I am a total dork! Enjoy the pics. Can you guess the year or who they may be?????? Go ahead I dare you....take a guess (some I know are easier than others)! AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, JASON HAD HAIR AT ONE TIME.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I sure miss the little kid days. My girls say that you look like me. Not sure if that is a compliment to you or not :) But the family resemblance is certainly there.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute