Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday afternoon project!

As if I don't have enough to do on Saturday's I decided to tackle this this afternoon. Now that it is done and I can step back and enjoy it, I have many more of these I will be doing throughout my house over the months ahead! A friend of mine in Brookings had what I thought was Upper Case Living on her wall and I was pointing it out to Jason when we were there last Friday and she said to me "no I did that myself", so I thought if she can do it so can I! And I did!!! Thanks Chris for your inspiration!!! "Love like there's no tomorrow" is a verse in one of my favorite Christian songs so I thought it would be great to have on my wall, just haven't gotten around to doing it until today so there you have it. Along with beds, bathrooms and laundry I have had a pretty productive day! Now it is time to go to bed :0)!!!!

4 comments:

Missy Braak said...

Wow! That looks great. So when you comin to my house to do that?

Kath- said...

That looks awesome!! Good Job

a_stimes said...

Super cool!!! By the time you're done with Missy's house I should have my verse picked out! :-)

Jolene said...

Your talents are endless and you never cease to amaze and surprise me with your talents. I'm so proud of you!