Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to the drawing board....

Colby has been experiencing headaches and fatigue more recently and after he found me before lunch yesterday complaining of another headache (he had one the day before). I decided it was time to contact the allergy doctor that Dr. Rector recommended. Thankfully she had a cancellation for next Monday afternoon, so I scooped it up and am praying that this appointment will get to the bottom of his symptoms. I am sure that we will have more extensive testing done on his little body, and am praying that it won't hurt him, he doesn't do well with pain on his body. She did inform me that we should plan on being at the office for 2 - 2 1/2 hours that day. YIKES!!!! Thankfully I have a comp day at work due me so I am going to take my comp day and see this doctor myself and let him know my concerns. Something needs to be done. We have already modified his diet extensively and that helped tremendously but he is starting to revert back again. So I am not sure if there is something else that he is allergic to that didn't show up on the first test. So be thinking of Colby on Monday and praying that God will guide the doctor to get to the bottom of this problem so that he can go back to being a happy healthy 6 year old boy! I will keep you posted and let you know next week as soon as we know anything. Have a wonderful evening!!

Cathi

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I will keep Colby in my prayers.