Thursday, October 22, 2009

one more step down.....

My PET/CT scan went well yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I really didn't need the relaxant but it was able to relax me throughly and I napped a little bit during the scan. Although coming out of the drug fog was cruel. I was so out of it most of the afternoon. By the time we got home from church last night I was pretty tired. Watched some tv with Jason until 10 and then I went upstairs to go to bed. My mind was all over the place but was able to fall asleep. I only woke up once during the night and that was @ 2:30 and I was able to go right back to sleep. It was 10 after 7 before I woke this morning. Oops.....school starts at 7:55, so even though we go up a little late we were still able to start by 8, only 5 minutes late. The bonus to last night was that I took no over the counter meds for pain and I was still able to sleep and sleep fairly well. My mind is trying to keep the wrong thoughts out for today. The waiting is the hardest part of this whole process. It is hard to not go down that "cancer road", but I am keeping the faith. I have lots of people praying for me, so I think that helps tremendously! So many prayer warriors out there for me and praying that all is b9. I have faith that no matter what all will be well. I am a fighter, I can beat it again. The nice thing is, if it is cancer, it has been caught early again. There is always a bonus to early detection. But......I am not thinking about it being cancer. IT IS NOT CANCER!!!!!! God is preparing us for something.....tomorrow we will find out. I will post on here and on facebook as soon as I know anything. Keep the prayers coming my way....they are keeping me at peace! I love you!

Cathi

No comments: